- The Organizing Committee will provide the basic shell of each stall, electricity, standard signage and seating.
- All payment transaction to done with OC only.
- Additional facilities such as extra furniture, telephone lines, internet and broadband services. Special electrical
connections, special lighting and audio-visual equipment and additional Manpower will be arranged by the Event
Manager on extra payment. Payments for all additional facilities have to be made in advance and before the
commencement of the Exhibition.
- Outsider fabricators are not allowed at the venue for the any kind of set up of the space / stall set up. It is mandatory
for the Stall / Space holder to get the approval of the designing from the OC and Event Manager.
- An Exhibition Service Center will function from 11:00 am on 4th January 2018, for the duration of the Exhibition. The
Event Manager and his representative will assist with all requests and emergencies to the best of their ability.
- All workers hired to set up stalls will be issued Work Permits by the Exhibition Service Center. No food coupon issued
to the labour.
- All such temporary workers will have to leave the venue of the conference when the Exhibition begins at 11:00 am on
4th January 2018 (Expect maintenance staff)
- The services of a professional security agency have been hired to provide round the clock cover from the morning of
4th January 2018.
- Adequate cleaning of the premises is ensured. Trash of the exhibition packing material is to be cleared by the individual
stall owners only.
- Sponsored Trade Stalls may be customized with the prior approval of the Organizing Committee, but in any case
outside fabricators are not allowed. If they want to customize their stalls then in such case non refundable amount of
70,000 INR has to be deposited. Security deposit from sponsors - 1 lakh, 50 thousand, 25 thousand, 10 thousand.
- Proposals should be submitted to the Organizing Committee.
- Special signage and lighting is permitted in both categories of stalls. Extra power required will be chargeable.
- Special stall designs, decorations and furnishing will be paid by the company concerned.
- Exhibitors, who engage their own stall management firms, other than the one appointed by the Conference, Committee
is not are allowed. Stalls must be staffed during the exhibition hours. Booth staffs are expected to dress and conduct
themselves in a manner consistent with a professional medical meeting.
- Lectures cannot be conducted in stalls. However, demonstrations of procedures can be held. In case of any violation, the
Organising Committee reserves the right to cancel the allotment of stall.
- Order taking, sale of exhibited and other genuine products of exhibiting companies are permitted, provided that such
transactions are conducted in an appropriate professional manner. The Organizers are not responsible for any
- All display items must conform, in all respects, to applicable safety, health, and bio-hazard and fire codes.
- All operational laser devices must conform to adequate safety precautions.
- Public address and other devices, which amplify and project sounds beyond the exhibition stall are not permitted.
- All exhibitors should insure their exhibits and equipment against fire, theft and damage due to natural calamities. The
Organizing Committee will not bear insurance charges.
- Alcoholic drinks, Smoking, chewing of pan and spitting are strictly prohibited within the boundary of the exhibition
halls and conference venue. Littering is strictly prohibited.
- Any space not occupied at the close of the exhibition hours on 4th January 2018 shall be deemed, forfeited and no
refund will be paid. The Organizing Committee shall then be free to reassign any such space without any obligation.
- Eatables are not allowed in the Trade & Exhibition area.
- Spouses and children are strictly not allowed inside the exhibition area. Only delegates with authorized badges are
allowed to enter. Please carry your badge at all places, all the time, to avoid embarrassment.
- Traders may occupy the exhibition area on 4th January 2018, from 11 am onwards. All stall holders will have to dismantle
their stalls and vacate the area by 5 pm on 7th January 2018.